30 August, 2024

GOLF REPORT THURSDAY AUGUST 29TH 2024 FROM STUART MILES

Seniors, good afternoon and I have to say it's nice to be back playing golf after a few weeks off. Thanks to Mike , Don and others who have covered for me in my absence. Before we have today's report I have a message from Malcolm. He is 5 players short for the match away to Harwarden a week's Tuesday, if anyone can play can you please put your name on the sheet on the board or contact Malcolm or myself directly, thank you. Today's kitty comp, well after a bit of an autumn feel first thing it turned out to be a glorious day and that showed with 46 seniors putting their tallies up, most this year I think, Mike will let me know if I'm wrong. Texas scramble was the order of the day and with the number we had we had 6 x three balls and 4 x four balls. 2 prizes for each group. Result. 3 balls. 1st Andy Mitchell, Tom Blackshaw, Mike Scott. 64.7. 2nd Barry Dare, Tony Harcombe, Nigel Davies. 66.00. 4 balls. 1st John Falcus, Eric Thwaites, Tom McGrady, Peter Lord. 59.9. 2nd Don Wraight, Alan Bottomley, Pauline Peacock, Keith Hawthorn 62.2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD QUALIFIER SEPTEMBER 19TH 2024. REPORT FROM STUART MILES

Seniors, after the excitement of Tuesday's Not Quite the Ryder Cup it was back to normal today with an Individual Stableford Qualifier. ...