23 July, 2024

MILE END MATCH FROM MIKE HEALEY

With only one tee to play from at Mile End (10.00am), we have had a think about timing and I have decided to go with a pre-draw. My grandchildren insisted on helping to make sure there was no cheating so any written complaints can go to them in triplicate and sent to their address in Prestwich. An earlyish meet is still advised for admin purposes (9.30ish/9.45ish) and for me to collect your £15.00. I am attaching yet another spreadsheet for your perusal - you will note your playing partner and tee time (you may have earned a 20 minute lie-in). I am putting buggies out first followed by Stuart Miles, who will collect kitty comp money after your game and resolve cards. If we can get away earlier, I would like the buggies ready and waiting and I have used 8 minute gaps in between tee times. It is not about rushing round but getting everbody away within the hour if possible. I also have a couple of other minor prizes to make it worthwhile for all. We have been advised that food will be served as we arrive back in groups rather than wait for 36 to appear. Thank you all for your co-operation and see you on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INDIVIDUAL STABLEFORD QUALIFIER SEPTEMBER 19TH 2024. REPORT FROM STUART MILES

Seniors, after the excitement of Tuesday's Not Quite the Ryder Cup it was back to normal today with an Individual Stableford Qualifier. ...