21 December, 2022

3 clubs and a putter results from Mike Healey December 21st 2022

Seniors - Late result. The cards are all in (Thanks to Steve) and there will be no more results from me before the New Year, so I am announcing the winners of the Three Clubs and a Putter from the 8th December. I have now completed the annual stats and I will send them out with your January calendar as my only Xmas presents to you all this year. My generosity knows no bounds. Three Clubs - there were 17 holes open and 20 seniors threw their tallies into the draw. Read on - Three Clubs and a Putter: 1st - Alan Barnsdale (37 points) 2nd - George Hughes (35 points) 3rd - Graham Bryne (31 points) c/b 4th - Mick Carnel (31 points) c/b 5th - Andy Mitchell (29 points)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TANGO AND MEDAL RESULT FROM MIKE HEALEY

Seniors - I am starting with a quick report about last week's medal. The result is in ig for all to see but it is good to see one's ...