17 June, 2018

Message from Fred regarding Okehampton golf June 2019


Derek can you place this on the Blog as info to those for whom I do not have an email address. Fred


I have made an advanced booking for “The Manor” Okehampton for next year Sunday 9th June to Friday 14th June 2019.
Price per person is £380, reducing down to £351 or even £342 if I am able to receive a deposit of £95 from all interested parties and am able to pass these deposits on to the Manor within the next four weeks.
 
Please email me if you wish to join us on this away event and I shall chase you for your deposit.
Regards Fred

No comments:

Post a Comment

9x3 plus 9x2. April 30th 2024, Report via Mike Healey.

Today's Results - 36 seniors (another perfect number) arrived for today's kitty comp (9 x 3) plus (9 x 2). We were all pleased with ...