01 June, 2016

Golf rule from Fred June 1st 2016


A saying often heard in regard to the rules of golf. I was asked if a player whose club breaks during a practice swing on the tee is able to use his partners Driver, I answered no I don’t think so to which I had a response, Someone told me I can.
 

To clear the decks as they say and avoid any unnecessary disqualifications may I Paraphrase from the rule book. 4.3 Damaged Clubs repair and replacement.   If during a round, a player's club is damaged during he normal course of play he may without delay repair the club, or replace the damaged club, but not by borrowing any club selected for play by any other person playing on the course. The sheriff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAIRS BOTH SCORES TO COUNT. APRIL 25TH 2024. REPORT FROM MIKE HEALEY

Seniors - Are we finally moving into some summer golf? The sound of gang mowers across the fairways, dry conditions to play on and despite t...